24 de marzo de 2020

English 5th 24-3-20

 Hello!
How are you!

ONLY 5th Primary.

My party.

Hello!

I´m going to have a party in my garden. My party is going to be on Monday 30th.
All my friends are going to be in my party.
It´s going to start at 5 o'clock in the afternoon and it's going to finish at 9 o'clock in the evening.
We are going to eat sandwiches and pizzas and we are going to drink oranges juice, lemonade
and water. we are going to need three red balls. we are going to play a new games.

See you on Monday.

Tim.




Write about your party.

Here are my email: pepenavarroazalea@gmail.com

1 comentario:

  1. Hola Pepe. Soy Antonio necesito saber cómo enviarte los deberes. Un saludo

    ResponderEliminar

Folleto del Mago de Oz

 Jueves, 16 de junio de 2022 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IIsBe7F0lvnj9LVScgsm_f1eIQ4P11sy/view?usp=sharing